Views of an ever changing sea and sky
15 Pacific Heights Court Coolum Beach
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carStairless entry to a home on Pacific Heights Court is rare indeed.
This blue ribbon street is always included in the list of best streets on the Sunshine Coast, and with good reason.
Multi million dollar house sales with extraordinary ocean and hinterland views, all on a quiet no through road with a pedestrian walkway shortcut to the beach and cafes.
However most homes on the high side of Pacific Heights Court have plenty of stairs before enjoying the views.
Architect Annie Har from Brisbane cleverly designed the driveway to arrive at the top level of the home to avoid stairs.
In fact everything you need to live is on the top level including the kitchen, lounge, dining, master bedroom, ensuite bathroom even the laundry.
The level below is for children, visiting family and guests. It features 2 bedrooms, a bathroom plus a sitting room or office.
Constructed in 2001 by award winning builder Ian Callaghan, the home curves to the land to maximise the views, but also features a soaring high curved ceiling with laminate timber beams.
A recent renovation includes painting the home inside and out, sanding and re-staining of the timber floorboards, new carpet to bedrooms, replacement of blinds and ceiling fans plus new air conditioning.
The fabulous kitchen was also rejuvenated with caesarstone benchtops and a new gas cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining on the large top deck is assured with an oversized wind-out blind to control the weather. The skin of this blind was recently replaced.
There's simply nothing to spend as the home is meticulously maintained.
Here are the features at a glance:
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 carport
* 721m2 land
* High ceilings, timber floors, new carpet
* Wrap around timber decks on both levels
* White water views North to Noosa
* Sweeping hinterland views from Mount Cooroy to Ninderry
* All bedrooms opening to a balcony
* Room for a swimming pool if desired
* Easy room to add an art studio or gym or multi-purpose room
* Stairless entry to top level living.
* Outdoor shower on return from beach
* Walk to the beach and Coolum CBD with short-cut at end of the street
* Architect designed home
* Award winning local builder
* Recognised as one of Coolum's and the Sunshine Coast's top streets
I love this home and you will too, says Mark Lawler from Richardson & Wrench. The curved laminated timber beams set so high create a volume of light and space. While the elevation of the home means the outlook is predominantly green trees and blue ocean.
I'm looking forward to seeing buyers experience the same wow feeling I had on entering the home for the first time.
Please call Mark Lawler on 0423 766 713 or James Henley on 0416 052 032 for more information or to arrange an immediate private inspection.
- 721 sqm (approx)