Imagine walking out your front door and straight onto the park, or better yet, imagine stepping out onto your back verandah to a sweeping golf course view! With nothing but the sounds of the birds and the wind in the trees this home is a on a whole new level of privacy!
- Low set, rendered brick design, freshly painted with wide & open entry way.
- Generous size kitchen with so much bench space & modern appliances.
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe and spacious ensuite.
- Open plan kitchen, lounge & dining, overlooking the rear patio with views.
- Separate living/media room with a wood heater for those cooler evenings.
- Quiet & well designed 2 bedroom, main bathroom and powder room wing.
- 4th bedroom adjacent to the master bedroom, a great space for a home office.
- The laundry is nearby the double car garage and has access to a small courtyard.
- Manicured gardens and lawns, this 553m2 lot is easy maintenance too.
There is a council easement in the rear fence line, however if you wanting a pool down the track, there is still room to fit one just out from the living area in the back yard.
Peregian Springs is home to a number of well respected schools, with its very own shopping complex and a renowned 18 hole golf course. Come join us at 5 Hakea Way Peregian Springs. Contact Kerry today for more information and inspection times on 0438 168 908.
- Land area - 553 sqm (approx) - Building size - 227 sqm (approx)