Hottest Listing in Central Coolum
21 Acacia Avenue Coolum Beach
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carAct fast to secure this family fun home in Coolum Beach. This stylish and perfectly positioned home is in one of the quieter streets in the heart of Coolum with a true coastal feel and plenty of room for everyone. Located within easy walking distance to the primary school, daycare centre, shops and everything Coolum Beach has to offer.
Just minutes from the Esplanade cafes and Surf Club, this lovely property is currently tenanted with great tenants for the investor, perfect for the buyer looking to move into in the future.
- Walking distance to School, Shops, and The Surf Club.
- Stylish and modern home high set home on a flat 607sqm.
- Open plan living & combined dining with high pitched ceiling.
- Bamboo floors upstairs and a spacious bright neutral interior.
- Stylish kitchen, butler's pantry, gas cooking, stone benchtops.
- Free-flowing living to the outside covered timber deck.
- Four generous sized bedrooms, built-ins & fans.
- Huge downstairs enclosed rumpus or family games area.
- Spacious lock up garage, laundry, storage and workshop.
- Downstairs ensuite & studio for a home business.
- Individual covered outdoor entertainment areas.
- Extra parking for caravan, boat or trailer; level block.
- Fenced yard, lush gardens, palmetto lawn & new inground pool.
The property is only 6 years young, constructed with steel stumps, hardi tech insulated sheeting, colorbond roofing, beautiful bamboo floors upstairs and stone features. Approximately 302m2 internally + 88m2 of undercovered areas totaling 390m2.
The large underneath concreted area is cool with coastal breezes all year round, lined by timber feature slats, it is a great area for a kids retreat and entertainment area. There is also the added bonus of a toilet and a polished concrete floor enclosed space which would be fantastic to utilise for a home business.
Equally inviting is the large grassed lawn area privately set in the backyard surrounded by gardens. A great space for a bbq fueled game of cricket. The near new inground pool is fully fenced, with paved areas to relax by the tropical garden setting. The ultimate place to cool off.
Coolum Beach is still one of the most beautiful parts of the Sunshine Coast, within easy access to Restaurants, Local CBD and Beach just 1.3km from this ideal address. Coolum State School is only a short 500m walk.
Rented at $675 per week
- 607 sqm (approx)
- 302 sqm (approx)
(07) 5446 4573
(07) 5446 4573