A Garden Oasis in the Heart of Coolum
34 Cinnamon Avenue Coolum Beach
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carA magazine quality house and garden where you can walk in with nothing to spend.
The home is a triumph in design. Renovated completely on the inside including removal of a hallway wall to open and enlarge the kitchen, and cleverly moving another wall to create a walk-in robe for the master bedroom suite.
Accommodation consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and a double garage. All in a single storey home which are always sought after by families and retirees.
New floor coverings, new air conditioning and a new oven in the kitchen are the most recent additions inside. While it's the Himalayan sandstone pavers and the new high set roof over the outdoor entertaining area as the latest additions outside.
There is no better feeling in the world than a private outdoor shower. First thing in the morning or back from the beach or a run. In summer or winter enjoy this little luxury at 34 Cinnamon Ave.
A retired garden designer has spent the last 10 years creating a garden wonderland, which begins in the front yard and surrounds the entire home with a beautiful array of tropical plants layered in perfection.
The plants were specifically chosen to be low maintenance and visually remarkable. Included are 10 different types of Frangipani, a variety of Hibiscus, Coleus, Allamanda and Bougainvillea's.
The location of the property is ideal. It's a 900m level walk to the beach according to google maps. This means the shops, cafes, and restaurants are even closer. It's also a 900m level walk or bike ride to the Coolum Primary School
Here are a few details at a glance:
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* 2 car garage with existing workbench
* Ample built in shelving, cupboards and storage in garage
* 2 living rooms
* Outdoor shower (hot and cold taps)
* Large outdoor covered entertaining area
* Outside patio is 12 months old and engineered for solar panels
* Bali hut
* Swimming pool with four spa jets and solar heated
* Large kitchen with new appliances
* Luscious gardens
* Alarm system with internal sensors
* Fully renovated
* Air conditioned
* New pool pump
* Ponytail palms 30 years old
* Storage boards above garage approx a third the size of garage roof.
* Water feature has green tree frogs and fish.
* Plumbed in kitchen for water to fridge.
* Walking distance to Primary School, shops and patrolled beaches
Be quick to inspect.
Simply walk in and enjoy this beautiful home and garden.
Call Mark Lawler on 0423 766 713 to arrange an inspection.
- 607 sqm (approx)